Mixed crowd and dancing.. oh my!

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Hey squaddies! 

If you haven't already saw on our Instagram I attended my first wedding in Kuwait this past weekend! It a Kuwaiti/Sudanese union full of traditions. I wasn't sure what to wear since the dress code here tends to be very modest but the weather has gotten cooler so I opted for crop top and high-waisted pants which end up being a great option because it was outdoors and got a little chilly in the evening. I was told that mixed weddings are uncommon here in Kuwait and dancing is almost unheard of so I'm glad that I was able to partake in such occasion because it was a great experience and I had a blast! Unfortunately I wasn't able to take very many pictures because people here don't like to have their pictures taken. If you follow us on Snapchat you would have saw that I got scolded for snapping.. opps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments