Clashing tweeds at Liberty London

 
Hey Squaddies, traditionally worn for outdoor activities such as shooting and hunting TWEED has made its way onto the runway over the years through design houses such as CHANEL and has been spotted on ICONIC streetstyle stars such as Alexa Chung. I just had to give it a try in the cold streets of London.  
Whilst back home I was keen to visit the HISTORICALLY fashionable Liberty London, a department store which I just adore shopping in because I always discover new brands everytime I visit! The mint jacket was thrifted from a VINTAGE shop and I got the skirt from Topshop last year. Pairing up the light colours gives a real SPRINGTIME feel to the overall look!
Due to the low-low temperatures I am constantly wearing a roll neck (all day everyday) as a base layer. You might recognize my favourite knee high H&M Studio collection boots which I have been obsessed with since last year. I will be sure to wear this tweed look whilst it's still cold and encourage everybody to invest in this timeless classic trend which will surely be around for quite a while!
 

OUTFIT | Roll Neck: ZARA | Jacket: VINTAGE  | Skirt: TOPSHOP | Boots: H&M 
COLLABORATION | EAT SHRINK DRESSUP by KAMINI DHANAK
PHOTOGRAPHY & MAKEUP | AARENA PHOTOGRAPHY by KAMINI DHANAK

Comments

  1. this is actually one of my favourite looks from you but I couldn't manage to comment few days ago... I still can't comment with my wordpress account dunno why but .. Gmail works now!! yeah !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tweed Love! You made my day! You have to shoot there sometime too - it's so iconic at Liberty of London!

      Delete

Post a Comment