Found: The most fashionable brunch in town

Hey squaddies, I have lived in Doha for a year now and there are so many BRUNCHES to chose from when deciding where to go on the WEEKEND. To say that I have enjoyed a few brunches in the city would be a total understatement, however now I can honestly say that I have found somewhere which PLEASES my EYE at the same time as my palette, a truly rare find. 




___________________________________

The first time I visited the Shanghai Club for the dim sum brunch (last year) I was taken aback by the BREATHTAKING views of the city from the 43RD floor, and when I visited again over the weekend I was reminded how it has an ARTISTIC flair which makes it an incredibly 'insta-worthy' HOTSPOT.
___________________________________
We tried so many dishes, notably the the DUCK boa starters were scrumptious, the DUMPLINGS were to die for and the curries catered to both mine and the rest of the #squad's satisfaction. There was a delightful NOODLE show performed by the chef and those of you who are following on Shangri La's INSTAGRAM stories would have seen it LIVE during my 'takeover' on the day.
STYLE TIP: the interior marble walls and paintings just had to be photographed! The Shanghai club is currently displaying cool and colourful POP-ART by Ali Al Mulla (a well known Qatari artist) which really gives the place a chic and STYLISH ambience. This place is definitely recommended for places-to-try out next time you go out for brunch in Doha.
_______________________________________________________________

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
LOCATION / COLLABORATION: Shanghai Club, Shangri La Hotel
CUISINE: Chinese Dim Sum
BRUNCH: Saturdays 12.30pm-4pm
PRICE: QAR 238 per person, additional beverages QAR 112 
DRESSCODE: Stylish and fashionable
_______________________________________________________________

OUTFITS
POOJA
 Top: Kenzo x H&M | Skirt: Forever 21| Shoes: Chanel
POONAM
Dress: Ragyard London | Slip ons: Zara | Necklace: Chanel


PHOTOGRAPHER

Comments