Luxe Leather: Trend try out!

Hey squaddies, this is the first of a TRIO series of Trends I am experimenting with for the new season. introducing my first Spring look this week as I try out LUXE LEATHER, a runway trend which has made a transition from Autumn 18 into Spring 19; as spotted on the runway looks of Prada and Max Mara ready to wear collections in the form of jackets and coats. With consumers being more eco friendly, several luxury designers banned fur from their catwalks in 2018, proving that fashion doesn't have to come at a price. I was delighted to find these cool faux leather eyelet trousers by Self Portrait so I could try out the trend for myself without compromising on my VALUES (disclaimer: the only real leather I own are my bags and shoes, which I am working on reducing this year). I would love to know your thoughts on FAUX leather squaddies, these trousers also come in a gorgeous TAN colourway! Below are the details for my look, with shoppable links! 

OUTFIT: Per Lei Couture
TOP: Jersey eyelet sleeve top, Self Portrait
SCARF: Arrow print silk scarf, Self Portrait
TROUSER: Faux leather eyelet trouser in black, Self Portrait
SANDALS: Black and white lacey sandals, Sophia Webster.
HANDBAG: Chateaux Clutch, The Volon
PHOTOGRAPHER: Najla Nabil Photography
LOCATION: Souq Waqif Doha

Comments

  1. nice and amazing article. I really appreciate your effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment