How I styled Qatar's coolest GIRLSQUAD for a HELIPAD shoot!

Hey squaddies, I'm feeling on TOP of the world, quite literally, its not often that you get to dress four stunning women for a fashion shoot, on a helipad so be prepared for a SHOWSTOPPER!
THE BRIEF
This shoot was planned for a promotional video for the Fraser Suites Hotels and I was given the task of styling 5 women (myself included) with 3 different looks each.
The styling took some careful planning and I had each of the ladies come into the Per Lei Couture boutique, to be personally styled by me! We went through the LOOKS or concepts in conjunction with each of their personal styles. The idea was to have two day-wear looks and one style with full on GLAM! Well they ALL ended up looking really glamorous in the end, I couldn't decide my favourite. I had officially achieved the heights of my styling GOALS, styling Doha's coolest girlsquad!
THE GIRL SQUAD
Roll out the red carpet squaddies for the ultimate Girlsquad Goals... You can't sit with us!
Introducing Rochelle, the super travelling mum and talented creator of Hobby House Qatar.
All eyes on Nuha, besides being a model, this Doha It-girl is also the creator of a limited edition fashion collection Xari The Label so watch this space!
Then there is Yezenia, the founder of Queens Without Scars, she was Miss Universe 2014, and this Latina is too damn hot to be a mama!
And finally, Lillith our beautiful creative Hairstyle genius, Youtuber and Instagram queen!
THE LOOKS
 

THE PHOTOSHOOT 

 
Outfits: Per Lei Couture
Photography & Videogrpahy: Leo Bautista and The Sand Dunes Story
VLOG - Coming Soon!

Comments

Post a Comment